[STDS-802-16] contention resolution and frequence reuse in 802.16 mesh networks

Hi evrbody,
Could someone tell me why the contention resolution algorithm used for control subframe take into account only the extended neighborhood (2-hop neighbors) whereas it's the the same control subframe used for all network nodes (TDMA)?
Second, How could we apply frequency reuse in 802.16 mesh networks, always, while the nodes share the same frame with TDMA to access airlinks.
Best regards
Ramzi TKA