Re: [STDS-802-16] forwarding in mesh mode

Hi,

It is the routing in the upper layer determines the packet forwarding.

Before X can send data to Z, it first has to setup routing between

X and Z via Y. When Y receive the packet, it will pass to the upper

layer (network) and upper layer determines the next hop and then

pass the packet down to the MAC layer to next hop.

It is done like other MAC.

Wang Haiguang