[STDS-802-16] change of affiliation and email address

Dear 802.16 Participant,

Per the 802 Chair's request, 802 EC members are required to declare
their "affiliation":
	http://ieee802.org/secmail/msg07823.html

I would like to notify you that my affiliation will be changing. I
have resigned from the National Institute of Standards and
Technology, effective 23 June. My affiliation will change as of that
date. I will be updating the 802 Chair accordingly.

If you have been contacting me at my "nist.gov" email address, that
address will no longer be valid. My address will be
"Roger@WiMarks.net".

You may continue to use "r.b.marks@ieee.org", which will remain active.

I fully expect _no_ change to my participation in IEEE 802.16 or IEEE
802. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to let me know.

Regards,

Roger