Re: [STDS-802-16] [MMR-AH-UM] Some comments for joint contributions of usage model

Hello,
 IMO, We should not even have the section 5.3 "types of route" in the usage
model document. It does not add any value to the usage scenario, as
described in section 3.
Topology section (except 5.3) provide enough information and technical
solution about route, multiple route, fault tolerance, soft handover,
co-operative relay as stated in this section (5.3) has nothing to do with
usage model and should not be talk about in usage model document. It can be
discussed in either technical requirement or during solution discussion.

Best regards,
-shashi