Re: [STDS-802-16] [MMR-AH-UM] Some comments for joint contributions of usage model

Hello Jen-Shun.

To me, your proposal is more or less related with the implementation aspects of
routing protocols. Why should we ever mention such details -- i.e.,
prohibition or
enforcement of the use of certain types of protocol implementations --
in this usage
model document?

Regards,
Kyeongsoo (Joseph) Kim