Re: [STDS-802-16] [MMR-AH-UM] Some comments for joint contributions of usage model

Dear Joseph,

I think that most people here may know that fact.

Unfortunately, your information may not be the answer for the concern of Saravanan.

BR,

Sungjin Lee

Advanced Research Lab.
Global Standards & Research Team