[STDS-802-16] 802.16-2004 mesh CID + QoS

Hi all,
could someone tell me if it is possible to a mesh 802.16 node to establish several MAC connection to a given neighbor. Or all application-layer connections between a pair of mesh nodes are always carried over a single mac connection identified by its CID and, consequently, with the same QoS parameters (priority/class, drop precedence).
If I have well the standard 802.16-2004, the second possibility is applicable!
My second question is : How are the QoS indicated in the mesh CID are established ?  (using Which  mecanisms?) Or this is kept unspecified in the standard?
Thanks in advance
Ramzi TKA