[STDS-802-16] destination address

Hi all,

Thanks for the replies I got from the group members,still I have some doubts.

I agree in PMP system SS1 cant pass data directly to SS2 and will send through BS and the BS will decide the destination either based on MAC address(if we use ethernet CS) or IP address(if we use IP CS),so it means that every SS's will have the details(ie IP & MAC address) of every other SS's.
My question is how come a SS will come to know every other SS's details(ie through what frame will it get these details)

Kindly reply me

Thanks
Vasanth