[STDS-802-16] [MMR-AH-UM] UPDATED: Announcing the 6/29/06 Meeting of Multihop Relay Usage Model Ad Hoc Group

Dear Ad Hoc Participants,

Sorry for the multiple emails. I’ve updated the announcement to clarify that the first topic in the list below refers to the usage of repeaters instead of relays.

The next meeting of the Multihop Relay Usage Model Ad Hoc Group will occur on Thursday June 29, 06:00 – 08:00 PDT (13:00 – 15:00 UTC).

The bridge for the meeting is 916-356-2663, Bridge: 3, Passcode: 0910666

I have updated the draft to include modifications to the outline that we agreed to in the June 22 meeting. It can be found in the following location:  http://dot16.org/CSUpload//upload/temp_db/C80216j%2d06_UMAHtemp_r5.doc.

Please review the changes to make sure they are consistent with what we decided. This is the last meeting before the document is uploaded the relay TG directory, so we will try to limit our discussion to refining the existing material.

The main topics planned for the meeting are:

-          Discuss the proposal to mention that repeaters can be used within an MMR network between the MMR-BS and RS. (This was discussed in the previous meeting, but concerns were raised at the end of the meeting).

-          Discuss the summary section (section 7)

-          Go over any issues identified in the current version of the document

-          Review the Ad Hoc Group report (to be sent out Tuesday)

Please send comments and issues that we need to discuss to the mail list prior to Wednesday June 14 8 AM PDT. I will send out a detailed agenda for the meeting on Wednesday.

Regards,

Jerry Sydir