[STDS-802-16] [MMR-AH-UM] Please review harmonized usage model contribution author list

Dear Ad Hoc participants,

In the latest revision of the harmonized Usage Model contribution, I have added the list of the ad hoc participants as co-authors of the document. I’ve included all those who expressed interest in the ad hoc group, participated in the calls, or sent emails on the mailing list expressing opinions on the contents. Please take a look at the list and send me an email if you have participated and I have missed you, or if you do not wish to have your name in the list. (Its probably sufficient to reply to me directly to me).

The document can be found in the following location:   http://dot16.org/CSUpload//upload/temp_db/C80216j%2d06_UMAHtemp_r5.doc.

Best Regards,

Jerry Sydir