Re: [STDS-802-16] [MMR-AH-UM] Please review harmonized usage model contribution author list

Dear Jerry and all,

In my thought, we need to have only participants and supporters as the co-authors list, instread of contributor list.
If someone have not participated but he/she appeals to be included in the co-authors list, he/she also should be welcomed to be added.
As the output of Usage Model Ad-hoc, we need to show who have reached consensus on this Usage Model baseline document when we contribute for San Diego meeting.
If we need the record of AH members list shows interest, I think it could be added as a appendix at the end of the document.

Regards,

Sungjin Lee

Global Standards & Research
Telecommunication R&D Center