[STDS-802-16] [Relay TG] Contribution revisions

Dear all,

I got an inquiry asking if it is allowed to revise after the deadline the uploaded document.
I suppose most of the members may be interested in this, thus would like to share the answer to it.

As for the contribution revisions, it will be fine if it follows the revision rules we usually apply, such
as the naming convention of the revised one (for example: 06/035r1).

Meantime, the post-deadline submission to the reserved number with no contents will not be allowed.

wish this would help.

Mitsuo

Mitsuo Nohara
Relay TG Chair