[STDS-802-16] UL,DL services

Hi all,

Thanks for the prompt reply from the groups abt service flow,but still I have something to clear regarding this, I will list it below.

a. Each service class defines a set of Qos parameters that can be associated with service flow.In 802.16 we have 4 std service class(UGS,rtps,nrtps,BE).So the BS will set Qos parameter for the above service flow(I am i right?).
Separate service flows are required for uplink and downlink traffic, where each service flow is assigned a unique service level category and separate QoS settings.My question is why seperate service flows are required for uplink and downlink??(ie for same service class why we require seperate service flow for UL & DL) .

If possible plz explain me with a practical example.

Thanks in advance
Vasanth