Re: [STDS-802-16] UL,DL services

Hello,

   according to my understanding the service classes are also applicable
to downlink traffic, isn't it?

Thank you,
Juliana.

Two things to remember:

1) UGS,rtps,nrtps,BE service class apply to the uplink only, not DL.
2) Within each of these service classes, one may still assign different
service flow QoS attributes and different priorities.

Per the above, you can see why it makes sense to have separate service
flows for the UL and DL. This doesn't preclude an implementation where
UL and DL service flow attributes are similar or even the same.

Peretz Feder