[STDS-802-16] Call for Maintenance Change Requests on IEEE Std 802.16

This message is a notification of a "Call for Maintenance Change
Requests (CRs) on IEEE Std 802.16":
	http://ieee802.org/16/maint/docs/80216maint-06_026.pdf

Note: The 802.16 WG approved a motion at its Closing Plenary of
20 July 2006 to specify 22 September 2006 as the final date for
submission of change requests to the IEEE 802.16 Maintenance
Process for consideration for the Corrigendum 2 project, pending
successful approval of the Corrigendum 2 PAR by the IEEE-SA Standards
Board. That PAR, for a Corrigendum to IEEE Std 802.16, is on the
NesCom agenda for 14 September 2006.

In order to ease the burden on those wishing to submit a few simple
CRs, I've set up an optional alternative process that does not
require the use of Commentary software. You can find the submittal
form at:
	http://crform.dot16.org
This method has limitations and is not suitable for all CR input.

If you are using Commentary to submit CRs, please follow the
instructions and remember these particular points:

*Do not submit the Commentary application! Many of our participants
have been doing this recently. Instead, export your CRs using the
"(2) Save Data to File" button of the "Create and Submit Ballot"
layout. (This requirement applies to all 802.16 comment submittals.)

*Don't forget to complete the "Document under Review" field with one
of the three choices specified (802.16-2004, 802.16e, or 802.16f).
This is essential so we know which document you find fault with. If
you have CRs on more than one document, submit multiple Commentary
files.

Roger