[STDS-802-16] Contributions for IEEE 802.16 Project Planning Committee

Please feel free to submit contributions for consideration by the
IEEE 802.16 Project Planning Committee.

Please observe the deadline of Monday 25 September, at noon local
time in Mt. Tremblant, Canada. Use the WG upload directory <http://
wg.wirelessman.org> and a file name of the form C802.16-06/01X.

Roger