[STDS-802-16] Fwd: P802.16/Conformance04 Approval Notification

Our application for approval of P802.16/Conformance04 has been
approved by the IEEE-SA Standards Board.

Congratulations to, and thanks to, the Conformance Task Group,
especially Gordon Antonello and Herbert Ruck.

Professional editing and publication will follow.

Roger

Begin forwarded message: