Re: [STDS-802-16] 16g and NWG scope and relation

NWG is end to end architecture of the total mobile network

802.16g only defines management and control SAPs between 802.16 MAC and
the network services (NCMS), or alternatively, between the 802.16 MAC
and the interface to R6. R6 control plane TLVs and C_SAPs may not match
exactly for two reasons:

1) some fields were left out by mistake, don't think too many such cases
but will entertain any input
2) Some other functions (example HO or RRM  in profile C) are located
between R6 interface and the MAC SAPs, hence direct mapping of the two
is not necessary.

Peretz Feder