Re: [STDS-802-16] 802.16g/NCMS

Hi, as I understand NCMS is not supposed to be co-located with BS(ASN). There can be an agent to do the communication though. Basically only standardized interface is SNMP and it could be located also outside BS(ASN)in some middleware element using proprietary interface between it and BS(ANS) and offering SNMP between it and NCMS.

Regrads,

Eero Wallenius, Ph.D.
Senior Solution Manager
3G Business Team