Re: [STDS-802-16] Commentary 2.1

Jeff,

Thanks for your questions.

You can solve them both by looking in the lower left corner of the
window.

The first three boxes adjust the zoom. It's not as flexible as I
would like, but I'm limited by the core software application.

The fourth box turns on a control panel on the left side of the
screen. That will show you the record locator box you were missing.

Enjoy!

Roger