[STDS-802-16] Fwd: Call for participation in Standards Speakers Bureau

The IEEE Computer Society has announced that it is seeking volunteer
presenters for a new IEEE Standards Speakers Bureau. For more
information, see below, and see the attachment at:
	http://ieee802.org/secmail/msg08775.html

The IEEE Computer Society is also seeking nominations from the
standards community for speakers in the IEEE-CS Distinguished
Visitors Program:
	http://ieee802.org/secmail/msg08778.html

Both programs involved speaking to local IEEE chapters. Please read
more if you are considering it.

P.S. I served for four years in the IEEE-CS Distinguished Visitors
Program, speaking about IEEE 802.16. I gave a lot of talks in a lot
of places. I enjoyed it, and I think the audiences enjoyed the topic.

Roger

Subject: Call for participation in Standards Speakers Bureau