[STDS-802-16] unacceptable file formats for comments

Folks,

Some people have been submitting comments in unacceptable file formats.

In some cases, they go so far as to change the file extension to make
it appear as if their comments are in the correct format.

This is extremely annoying. I set up the filter in order to protect
you from submitting files that will be rejected. Trying to get around
that filter is hurting you as much as it hurts me.

Unacceptable file formats are unacceptable, regardless of the extension.

If you want your comments to be accepted, go back to Commentary,
export the file in the correct format, and upload that file. If you
have already uploaded a file of that name, you can add an "r1" to the
name of the corrected file.

Roger