From: Roger B. Marks [mailto:r.b.marks@IEEE.ORG]
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2006 11:46 PM
To: STDS-802-16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-16] Call for Technical Proposals regarding IEEE
Project P802.16j

The Relay Task Group's Call for Technical Proposals has closed.

The response was exceptional. By my count, we received 156
contributions (excluding
supporting slide presentations and revisions).

This huge volume of material will make for challenging session. I'm
afraid there is not a
lot I can do to help. However, I've made a few adjustments:

(1) I've converted all of the contributions to PDF, fixed the
erroneous dates and document
numbers, and indexed them on the permanent TG page:
	http://ieee802.org/16/relay/#contrib
The upload server is now cleared out, with the exception of a few
comment files that were
submitted. These were not requested in the Call for Technical
Proposals, so I'm not sure if
they will need to be addressed.

(2) I have tried to get a little extra meeting time for the Relay TG.
I've added:
  (a) Monday,  4- 6 pm
  (b) Tuesday, 7-10 pm
I've added these to the calendar.

Nohara-san will be developing an agenda. In the meantime, start reading.

Regards,

Roger