From: Avi Freedman [mailto:avif@HEXAGONLTD.COM]
Sent: Friday, November 10, 2006 3:20 PM
To: STDS-802-16@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-16] Comments received on draft 802.16m PAR

Roger,
Sorry for my late response.
I don't have any particular problem with any of Steve's suggestion but one.
I don't understand what stands behind the statement: "The 802.16m amendment
will be the only submission to from the IEEE 802.16 working group to the
ITU-R for inclusion in IMT-Advanced"
First of all I don't think an amendment per se will be submitted to ITU-R,
but rather a document based on it. Secondly I don't see any point in
limiting 802.16 to submit only a single document. There might be several
options/ cases/ bands and so on. The ITU itself may require in the future
for several proposals.
I suggest to delete this sentence.
Avi