Re: [STDS-802-16] [STDS-802-16) Project Planning Group

We are currently scheduled to meet tomorrow in Pryor AB on the Atrium level.  As discussed at the opening plenary, the morning session will be devoted primarily to responding to comments on the 802.16m PAR.  The afternoon session will discuss the issue of the timing for another Revision and the possibility of converting the current Corr 2 effort into a Revision project.  With that in mind, Jon Labs and I are looking at a joint session of the Project Planning and Maintenance groups in the afternoon.  Given this room change, it might be a bit tight.

Brian

From: Roger B. Marks [mailto:r.b.marks@ieee.org]
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2006 5:56 PM
To: STDS-802-16@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [STDS-802-16] Change of meeting room for Maintenance TG, Wed/Thurs

Gentlemen, for Wednesday and Thursday we have made the following room switches:

802.16

Maintenance

Moreno AB

802.15

TG4a

Reunion B

Please notify the appropriate chairs and participants.

Many thanks Roger for you your assistance.

IEEE 802 Meeting Manager

Direct Tel: 604-949-0716

Email: darcel@facetoface-events.com