[STDS-802-16] IEEE 802.16 Letter Ballot #23 results: update

Folks

I've done an audit of the LB #23 results. It turns out there were
four ineligible voters.

I've posted recalculated results (with NO changes in the Approval
status):
	http://ieee802.org/16/maint/ballot23/results.html

along with an updated voter list:
	http://ieee802.org/16/maint/ballot23/voters.html

and a new Detailed Voting Report:
	http://ieee802.org/16/docs/06/80216-06_057r4.zip

Also, I've updated 066r2 to 066r3. The difference is that I corrected
the numbers that show in the vote count display.

Again, the changes are not substantive. No results have changed.

Roger