[STDS-802-16] P802.16g Sponsor Ballot: Extended

The P802.16g Sponsor Ballot, scheduled to end 11 hours ago, has not
ended because the minimum return ratio of 75% was not achieved. We
had 63% return and need 25 more votes.

I have extended the ballot. It will close at the end of the day (IEEE
headquarters time [US ET]) on which the return ratio is met.

I strongly encourage the WG members who are, or who know, members of
the Sponsor Ballot Group to enter your vote AS SOON AS POSSIBLE to
allow this ballot to close before the session.

We have 83 comments uploaded to the IEEE, plus 6 Commentary files on
our upload server. I can compile an initial comment database from
this material, but additional comments may arise as long as the
ballot remains open.

Roger