[STDS-802-16] Liaison Statement from ARIB

Dear 802.16 Folks,

We have received a liaison statement from the BWA Subcommittee of ARIB, the Japanese SDO:
<http://ieee802.org/16/liaison/contrib/L80216-07_006.pdf>

This is a followup to an earlier statement:
<http://ieee802.org/16/liaison/contrib/L80216-07_005.pdf>

I plan to prepare a draft response for review at Session #48.

The ARIB BWA Subcommittee is seeking to establish a formal liaison relationship with the 802.16 WG. Should you be interested in volunteering for that position, please let me know. In accordance with our tradition, I prefer that every liaison official be a member of the WG.

Regards,

Roger