From: Ramzi Tka [mailto:ramzi.tka@GMAIL.COM]
Sent: 12 February 2007 19:33
To: STDS-802-16@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [STDS-802-16] look for UIUC 2 and 3 significance

Hi all,
Could anyone explain to me the significance of UIUC 2 and 3 that correspond respectively to "REQ Region full" and "REQ Region focused" in the UL-MAP of the OFDM physical layer.
As far I have understood, these UIUC are used to indicate respectively Bandwidth request contention period (Multicast and broadcast polling) and Bandwidth request as a unicast poll .
Am I rigth ? or no?
Best regards,
Ramzi TKA