Re: [STDS-802-16] P802.16g/D7 Sponsor Ballot - Reply Comments for D7

Hi All,

While preparing the 802.16g SB reply comments I noted a small problem in
generating the .cmtr file with the commentary tool.

Thankfully with Roger's help I was able to solve it.

The trick is to have a more appropriate text in BallotID Number field
which is used auto-generate the file name.

One needs to go to Chair's view and in the set global data and set the
BallotID Number field to something without special characters. The
present commentary database (.cmt file) has "P802.16g/D7" and hence does
not work.
If you set it to something like : "16g-SB-D7" it will work.

The .cmtr file with the reply comments is saved in the same folder as
the .cmt file.

Let's all use this so that filenames end up being consistent when all
the reply comments need to be collated.

Thanks & best  regards,
jose