[STDS-802-16] IEEE 802.16 Session #48 Report (pre-release version)

The IEEE 802.16 Session #48 Report is not quite complete. However,
it's close enough that you may find it useful. Therefore, I've posted
the pre-release version:
    <http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg48/report.html>

I'll update the page as I get more information. Once I get the
remaining key details finalized, I'll send a proper announcement to
<stds-802-16-news@ieee.org>.

Note that I've compiled and referenced the Session #48 attendance
list. However, I have not yet updated the membership rosters.

Once I receive the remaining TG minutes, I'll add in those links. The
WG minutes will await the membership calculations.

I don't think there is much else missing, but let me know if you see
problems or omissions.

Roger