[STDS-802-16] [Relay TG][MOB Adhoc] Announcement and call for participants

At session #48, the Relay TG group formed a Mobility Management-Sleep/Idle
Mode ad-hoc to continue to discuss/harmonize comments and contributions for

this area. The deferred comments and contributions are identified in
document 802.16j-07/011r3.

This email serves to announce the start of this ad-hoc and to call for
participants.

In order to kick-off this ad-hoc we intend to hold a conference call. If you
would like to join this conference call, please send us an email indicating
your interest and your timezone and we will determine the conference call
arrangements with the interested parties.

We plan to announce the arrangements for the first call on the STDS-802-16
reflector on March 26.

Best Regards,
David and Yuefeng