[STDS-802-16] [Relay TG][HARQ Adhoc] Kick off conference call

All

At session #48, the Relay TG group allocated to form HARQ ad-hoc to discussion/harmonize the deferred comments and contributions.

This email serves to announce and calls for participants to join in this ad-hoc group.

If you would like to join the ad-hoc discussion /harmonization,  then we would be grateful if you could send an email to us indicating your interest and identifying the timezone in which you are situated.  In order to kick-off this ad-hoc we intend to hold a conference call .

We plan to announce the arrangement for the first call on the reflector on  March  2 2007 .

Regards

Wen&Young Bin