[STDS-802-16] [Relay TG][Frame Structure Adhoc] Kick off conference call

As previously announced by the Relay TG chair at session #48 (and reiterated in I-Kang's email), the Relay TG has formed a number of ad-hocs to work on putting together proposed resolutions for the deferred comments and contributions at session #48.

This email serves to announce the start of the Frame Structure Adhoc and calls for participants to join in this ad-hoc group.

If you would like to join the ad-hoc discussion towards assisting in putting together proposed resolutions for the comments and contributions identified in 802.16j-07/011r3, then we would be grateful if you could send an email to us indicating your interest and identifying the timezone in which you are situated.  In order to kick-off this ad-hoc we intend to hold a conference call, the purpose of which is to begin by identifying and discussing the outstanding issues within the frame structure category and decide on how to deal with them towards producing a recommendation back to the TG in session #49 for the associated contributions & comments.

We plan to announce the arrangement for the first call on the reflector on 26 March.

BR,

Mike & Dorin