[STDS-802-16] IETF Draft Ad-hoc meeting

All,

Prior to the recent Session 48 in Orlando, 802.16 received a request from the authors of the IETF Draft <draft-ietf-16ng-ipv6-over-ipv6cs-09.txt> to review their work and provide comments on the draft. This draft was developed as part of the IETF’s ‘16ng’ group <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/16ng>

At Session 48, the Netman TG established an Ad-Hoc group to review and provide comments to the author’s of the IETF Draft <draft-ietf-16ng-ipv6-over-ipv6cs-09.txt>. As Chair of the Netman TG, I assigned myself to Chair the Ad-Hoc group.

In order to conduct the Ad-Hoc review, I intend to schedule a teleconference. Unfortunately, the final date for comments on this draft is Monday, March 26. So we have to find a time to do a conference call very soon to discuss comments on the draft. Also, because of the near due date for comments, we are likely only going to get a single teleconference to discuss the Draft.

I propose a conference call for 6am PST, Thursday, March 22. I will schedule the conference bridge for two hours.

Because of limitations in number of supported callers on the bridge, I will make the bridge information available to only those members that email me offlist and request to participate. Deadline for notifying me is 12pm PST Wednesday, March 21.

Thanks,
Phillip Barber
Chief Scientist
Broadband Wireless Solutions
Huawei Technologies Co., LTD.

Chair, IEEE 802.16 Netman TG

Chair, IEEE 802.16 IETF Draft Review Ad-Hoc