[STDS-802-16] Important TG Documents Posted

16ers,

I apologize for getting behind on processing some important Task
Group documents. I am starting to catch up.

Below is a list of some important new stuff you will find on the web
site. We're still trying to finalize the Rev2 draft.

I'll be trying to get the various Calls for Comments (and Recirc
#25b) open within a couple of days.

Please let me know if you see errors or if something is still missing.

Roger

*Draft TGm Requirements Document
IEEE 802.16m-07/002r2
  <http://ieee802.org/16/tgm/docs/80216m-07_002r2.pdf>

*P802.16j Baseline Document
IEEE 802.16j-06/026r4
  <http://ieee802.org/16/relay/docs/80216j-06_026r4delta.zip>
*P802.16j Baseline Document (Delta Version)
IEEE 802.16j-06/026r4delta
  <http://ieee802.org/16/relay/docs/80216j-06_026r4delta.zip>

*Draft P802.16h/D2b
  <http://ieee802.org/16/pubs/80216h.html>
*Letter Ballot Recirc #24a Comment Database
IEEE 802.16-07/016r7
  <http://ieee802.org/16/docs//07/80216-07_016r7.zip>

*Draft P802.16i/D3
  <http://ieee802.org/16/pubs/80216i.html>
*Letter Ballot Recirc #25a Comment Database
IEEE 802.16-07/030r2
  <http://ieee802.org/16/docs/07/80216-07_030r2.zip>

*Draft P802.16Cor2/D4
  <http://ieee802.org/16/pubs/80216_Cor2.html>
*Letter Ballot Recirc #23b Comment Database
IEEE 802.16-07/029r4
  <http://ieee802.org/16/docs/07/80216-07_029r4.zip>