Re: [STDS-802-16] Important TG Documents Posted

Roger and all interested in .16j,

One of the links was wrong, they should be:

*P802.16j Baseline Document
IEEE 802.16j-06/026r4
  http://ieee802.org/16/relay/docs/80216j-06_026r4.zip
*P802.16j Baseline Document (Delta Version)
IEEE 802.16j-06/026r4delta
  http://ieee802.org/16/relay/docs/80216j-06_026r4delta.zip

Note: the call for comments will be against the first of these
documents.  The delta version is for reference purposes only.

Regards,
Mike