[STDS-802-16] Fwd: [802SEC] Update on IEEE 802 input to ITU-R WP8F on IMT-Advanced Requirements

This note to the 802 EC reflector today is of interest to 802.16.

I've turned the two attachments into 802.16 liaison documents:

# IEEE L802.16-07/044
Report on IMT Advanced WP8F Input
  <http://ieee802.org/16/liaison#07_044>

# IEEE L802.16-07/045
IMT-Advanced Technical Requirements: Summary of status after 22nd
Meeting of WP8F
  <http://ieee802.org/16/liaison#07_045>

These may be of interest to the ITU-R Liaison Group and TGm.

Roger

Begin forwarded message: