[STDS-802-16] upgrades to the IEEE 802.16 contribution upload system

I'd like to make you aware of two improvements I've made to the IEEE
802.16 contribution upload system. Namely, ftp access is now
provided, and a notification system can send you an email
announcement of each upload. I've added information about these
features to the Notes section of the upload web page:
  <http://upload.wirelessman.org>

More details:

(a) FTP access

You may access the uploaded files by FTP using the URL ftp://
ftp@dot16.org@ftp.dot16.org/upload. Leave the password field empty.

If you need to enter this information manually into an FTP
applications, use the following data:

FTP server: "ftp.dot16.org"
user:       "ftp@dot16.org"
password:   <empty>
path:       "/upload"

(b) IEEE 802.16 Document Notification

The IEEE 802.16 Document Notification reflector is available for your
subscription.
  <http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-16-DOCS>.

In the message, the header will identify the specific upload topic
area. The message body will indicate the following data:
		Description
		Author(s)
		Notes
		Filename
		File URL

I am not available to provide support on demand for either of these
systems, so please seek help from your own resources. However, I'm
open to fixing bugs, so feel free to send me bug reports. [Don't
expect any changes this week, though.]

Enjoy!

Roger