Re: [STDS-802-16] +++IEEE 802.16 Letter Ballot #28 (on P802.16j/D1): Deadline is near <= please vote

Dear all,

Thank you for your interest on the Relay TG activity.

As Roger informed, the letter Ballot #28 on its initial draft
P802.16j/D1 is ongoing and its deadline: 9 Sept. 2007 is
approaching.  Your feedback through the voting is quite
important to make the draft better for finalisation thus
requested.

For your information, we have got 173 voting count as of
this timing (Thank you!), which is almost half of the whole
voters of 351, still less than expected.

Thank you for your support and help in advance.
best regards,

Mitsuo

Mitsuo Nohara
Relay TG Chair, IEEE 802.16WG