[STDS-802-16] 802.16 requests approved by IEEE-SA Standards Board today

802.16 Colleagues,

I'm pleased to let you know that both of 802.16's requests were
approved today by the IEEE SA Standards Board:

(1) P802.16g/D9 was approved and will become IEEE 802.16g-2007. It
took a lot of extra work to get this one through the system, but
RevCom reviewed the application yesterday and was satisfied. I'll be
forwarding the formal notification when I receive it.

(2) The PAR for P802.16-2004/Cor2 was withdrawn.

Congratulations!

Roger

Begin forwarded message: