Re: [STDS-802-16] IETF 16NG Document Review Ad Hoc Meeting Announcement.

DJ, That would have to be 1:00pm Friday 5th, UTC, not 1:00 am.

Bill Shvodian

On 9/27/07, Johnston, DJ <dj.johnston@intel.com> wrote:

Your comment is well noted. I'll switch to the 6am PT time.

The dial in numbers are:

916-356-2663, 8-356-2663, Bridge: 1, Passcode: 1583428

The duration is 1 hour.

That time of the call is:

1.00am Friday 5th, UTC

6.00am Friday 5th, Pacific Coast US

9.00am Friday 5th, East Coast US

2.00pm Friday 5th, London

3.00pm Friday 5th, Malaga, Paris, Berlin

4.00pm Friday 5th, Helsinki

9.00pm Friday 5th, Beijing, Hong Kong

10.00pm Friday 5th, Tokyo

More times given at..

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=10&day=5&year=2007&hour=6&min=0&sec=0&p1=137

It's inconvenient for New Zealand, Australia and really bad for any members on the island of Kiribati.

David

----

David Johnston. dj.johnston@intel.com Cell: 503 380 5578, Desk: 503 712 4457