Re: [STDS-802-16] UPLINK SUBCHANNEL BITMAP (PUSC)

Hi Particlereddy,

In your example NSch should be 16, not 17.

First you get the number of logical subchannels. Apply the data subchannel rotation scheme using the logical subchannel indices. At last you map the logical subchannel indices to the physical indices using the UL subchannesl bitmap.

Best Regards,

Mina Sokar

--

Mina Sokar,

System Engineer, Embedded Wireless Systems

SySDSoft Inc.

www.sysdsoft.com