Re: [STDS-802-16] [Relay TG] [Forwarding ad-hoc]CC announcement and Comment Handling

Hi,

I had the same problem. Problem also applies to the two pdf files I
uploaded to the temp database, which will also be used for the adhoc
discussion. The server says the upload is successful and shows the link,
but I cannot download it.

BR,

Haihong