Re: [STDS-802-16] [Relay TG] [Forwarding ad-hoc]CC announcement and Comment Handling

Yes; I was doing some maintenance on the software and accidentally
commented out a line. As a result, uploads to the temp area (and only
that area) were not saved.

This bug affected all of the files whose upload date is shown as
"1969-12-31"; namely, these:
  HARQAhCmts_v1.0.xls
  Relay_TG_modified_resolution_897.doc
  ForwardingAhGComments-Composite-a3.xls
  ForwardingAhGComments-Composite-a2.xls
  RS_grouping_80216-07_045r3_reply_comments_temp_v4.zip
  CommentResolution_RS_grouping_ConfNo1.ppt
  FrameStructureAdHocmtg1.zip
  C80216j-07_530r1.pdf
  C80216j-07_485r6.pdf
  C80216j-07_485r5.pdf
  ForwardingAhGComments-Composite.xls

Sorry for the error. I did a test, and I think the software is OK
now. However, the files are not available until the uploads are
repeated.

P.S. Please remember that files submitted to the temp will NOT be
treated as contributions.

Roger