Re: [STDS-802-16] +++IEEE 802.16 Letter Ballot Recirc #28b (on P802.16j/D3) is now open+++

802.16WG members
cc: Roger

Dear all,

+++++ WG Letter Ballot Recirc #28b Reminder +++++

Following Roger's announcement as shown below, the letter ballot recirc.
#28b has been ongoing, with its closing date 15 March 2008 AOE, this
Saturday.  As the deadline is approaching, please do not forget your
vote.  Though it is not mandatory, your participation would be much
appreciated.

Please find out some of the important points found from Roger's
announcement as below for your considerations.

My note here follows my observation that there found some of new
disapproval votes but no comments uploaded.

Also for those of "diapprove" voters with no comments or comments
resolved, please double-check yours and flip it to "approve" to reflect
your vote correctly.  I have asked some of those and got good feedback
so far, which I would like to reflect to the ballot result.

Your kind support on this would be much appreciated.
best regards,

Mitsuo

Mitsuo Nohara
Relay TG Chair
KDDI R&D Labs.
mi-nohara@kddilabs.jp

===== Some extracts from IEEE 802.16-08/007, "IEEE 802.16 Working Group
Letter Ballot Recirc #28b," =====
2.2 Previous Votes Carried Forward
If you do not cast a ballot in this recirculation but cast a previous
ballot in Working Group Letter Ballot #28 or a subsequent recirculation,
your previous vote will be carried forward.

2.6 Disapprove Votes
Disapprove votes must include specific Disapprove comments on what must
be done to the comment resolutions to change the vote to “Approve”.

If you are on record as a Disapprove voter following the previous ballot
round, please submit a ballot in which you either vote Approve or in
which you specify, in a comment, which of your previous Disapprove
comments may be marked “Satisfied”. To do so, use the “Review
Resolutions” screen in the Member’s View of Commentary.

2.7 To submit a ballot with comments or to submit comments only
If you wish to submit a ballot with comments (with or without a vote),
you must download the standalone program Commentary (version 2.16 or
higher) and use it to prepare your vote and comments. Submission
instructions are included. Commentary is available at:
< http://dot16.org/Commentary>.
Comments must be submitted following the procedure defined in the ballot
form (see 2.5 above -> please refer to the original for detail).
===== end of extracts =====

===== Original email from Roger =====

=====