[STDS-802-16] Comment Database uploaded/Call for Reply Comments on IEEE 802.16WG Letter Ballot #28b

Dear Roger, IEEE 802.16WG members,

Thank you for your joining the WG Letter Ballot 28b.
Please note that the comment database 80216-08_013.cmt has been uploaded
on to the Temp area of the 802.16 upload server for your review.

On behalf of Roger, I would like to call for reply comments to the
comments on the database, with the deadline, 1pm Orlando local time,
Monday 17 March.  The way of reply is as usual, using the reply form of
the commentary DB.

Though we don't have much time, your kind participation by reviewing and
submitting your repy comments would be much appreciated.

Roger, please add (or correct) this with your comments, if necessary.

Thank you very much for your support in advance.
best regards,

Mitsuo

Mitsuo Nohara
Relay TG CHair