[STDS-802-16] agenda adjustments/clarifications for tonight

Here are some agenda adjustments/clarifications for tonight:

(1) TGm will meet in Grand Sierra B from 8-10 pm.

(2) Relay TG will meet in Grand Sierra A from 8-10 pm.

(3) As discussed at the Opening Plenary, I am holding "Office Hours" from 6-8 pm tonight. I am in Governor's Boardroom, which is at the opposite end of the building from Grand Sierra (at the end of the long hallway). If you have anything to discuss with me (including membership, attendance, or anything else), this is the best time to do it. My availability during the week for individual issues like membership is very limited.

Roger