[STDS-802-16] Session #55 in Macao: Registration and Hotel Details, with deadline of 15 April

As previously announced, the IEEE 802.16 WG's Session #55:
  <http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg55>
will be held on 12-15 May 2008 in Macao, PR China. This will be an Interim Session of the Working Group. The Member Host is Jianmin Lu, with Corporate Hosts China Mobile, Huawei, ZTE, and CATR.

I'd also like to personally thank Sean McBeath for his able assistance.

Registration and hotel bookings are now open. The registration fee is $400 until 15 April and $450 afterwards. The hotel block expires on the same deadline. For the forms, see the session web page at the URL above.

Most of our participants will not require a visa, but the web page includes information on obtaining an invitation letter for those who do.

Please check the session web page for additional planning details.

Regards,

Roger