[STDS-802-16] 802.16e-2005 Vs 802.16e-2004: Scheduling Services & Scheduling Types

Dear Experts,

 I am studying the standards documents, and confused about some
 terminology issues.

 Between 802.16e-2005 document edits the Section 6.3.5 and changes the
 Table 112 Caption text from the term "Scheduling Services" to
 "Scheduling Types". So, we now have 4 scheduling types, as table
 lists: UGS, rtPS, nrtPS, and BE.

 In Section 6.3.20 of 802.16e-2005 (this section does not exist in in
 the 802.16e-2004), Table 132a lists this time "type of data delivery
 services"  for mobile network. And the last column of the table
 "meaning" in each row has variations of the following sentence: "for
 XXX connections
 supported by {UGS|rtPS|nrtPS|BE|ertPS} Scheduling Service".

 My questions:
 a. Table 132a is for "data delivery services" which refer to
 "Scheduling Services" in its last colum and Table 112 is for
 "Scheduling Types". Would you please clarify the relationship of these
 tables and terms?
 b. Should the references to "Scheduling Service" term be changed to
 "Scheduling Type" in Table132a?
 c. Table 132a has one extra: ertPS which is not mentioned in Table
 112. What would be the reason? Is it only for mobile network
 applications?

 Many thanks in advance for your replies to clarify this issue.

 note: In the standard,  in some places the term "scheduling service
 type" is also used.

 --
 Ahmet Sekercioglu - http://titania.ctie.monash.edu.au